Thursday, June 21, 2007

june 19/21 playlist

[song - artist - album]
warmup

She's My Lover (A Song For R.) - Kid Loco - A Grand Love Story
Relaxin' With Cherry - Kid Loco - A Grand Love Story
tendus
Actory - Hint - PORtakABin fEVER
plies
This is Not a Love Song - Nouvelle Vague - Nouvelle Vague
adage
Honey Honey - Feist - The Reminder
stretch
Sound in a Dark Room - Telefon Tel Aviv - Immediate Action 8
re:percussions - Hint - PORtakABin fEVER
xfloor and combo
snippets of the "BBQ Beats" set by local dj Lantz

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Thank you thank you! I will be spending lots of time on iTunes now! I LOVE this week's funky combination.

Sally Deck said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawh, I wanna take class from you!

j said...

come on down, sally jo!

Anonymous said...

you know you're my favorite person right now, right? remember when I always used to ask for your music? yeah.
YAY
Syd

studio wellspring said...

hot damn for using lantz. maybe i can actually make it to your class this week? ;o)