Monday, July 30, 2007

July 31 / Aug 2 it is on.

This week, class as usual!

Then I'm gone for two weeks. Keep an eye on the sidebar for the latest on guest teachers for that time frame. You'd better keep dancing, even when I'm gone!

Playlist:

[song - artist - album]
warmup
Love Lives On My Street - Faithless - No Roots
She's My Lover - Kid Loco - A Grand Love Story
Honey - Tosca - Sazuki

tendus
Concrete Jungle - Ceu - Ceu
plies
Beau Mot Plage - Isolee - Famous When Dead
adage
Fools In Love - Inara George - Grey's Anatomy (soundtrack)
xfloor
I Changed My Mind (Stereo MCs rmx) - Lyrics Born - Sam Shit Different Day
combo
Diferente - Gotan Project - Lunatico
stretch
Woman in Chains - Tears for Fears & Oleta Adams

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh nooo lame I think you must be gone when I'm there then. sad! oh well, I think there's like a theatre dance class now too-or at least last time I checked the sched there was haha