Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Playlist May 27 - June 5 (The album is that good)

[song - artist - album]
opening
The Master Delivers - Earl Tutu - Nightmares on Wax/Wax On Records
warmup
Fingerpaint (Original Mix) - Digital Witchcraft
tendus
Nattöppet - Detektivbyrån - E18 Album
plies
Teach U a Lesson - Robin Thicke - The Evolution of Robin Thicke
adage
So Many Ways - Gelka - Nightmares on Wax/Wax On Records
xfloor
And the Living is Easy! - Guts - Nightmares on Wax/Wax On Records
combo
10 Ways of Return - Marcel - Nightmares on Wax/Wax On Records
stretch
Kudos - Benji Boko - Nightmares on Wax/Wax On Records

4 comments:

Unknown said...

1. Again, awesome workshop. Great class Tuesday. So excited.

2. A request - could we do sit-ups/ abs in class again? It's torturous, but so good...

3. Question/request - I assume we're going to do this as it's part of "staging" but I guess everyone isn't going to be doing the same thing at the same time the whole time (for the workshop piece). Right? (again - so excited)

4. I just picked up an album by an artist called Yoav. I think you'll really like it. Trade you for a copy of "Nightmares on Wax/Wax On Records"? The next mix I have in progress for you is still very much in progress...

j said...

1, thanks! i'm excited, too.
2, ew, but yes ;)
3, hell no. i'm arranging polaroids into little groups currently!
4, you got it. *warms up burner*

Unknown said...

2. Yes, it's time I be evil to myself. Clearly I no longer make the time at home so I need someone else to make me do them. I'll be kicking myself, I'm sure, as I'm sore as all heck today. If you say it was by my request in class, I realize I will be stoned to death so...yeah.

3. whee!

4. Bringing disc on Tuesday...

Anonymous said...

It's finals week, but dance is keeping me going. So looking forward to Tuesday and sliding across the floor!